14th Sunday of Ordinary Time
13th Sunday of Ordinary Time
The Work of Our Hands
Praying with the Psalms - Week 6
You have arrived at the website of St. James Catholic Church in Franklin, Wisconsin. However you managed to arrive at this site we’re glad you made it here. We hope that you find the information that you were seeking and we also hope that God uses this site to touch your heart in some way.
We believe that our purpose is summed up in our mission statement which reads:
To continue Jesus’ work of calling all people into a loving relationship with God.
We are trying to live out that mission in the way we pray and worship, in our education programs, in our evangelization, and in the good works we do in our community and in the world.
Although technology has allowed us to communicate with you remotely, we still believe relationships are better built in face-to-face encounters and so we invite you to come join us at Mass or in a Bible Study or perhaps in serving a meal to the poor. We would love to have your help in building a community that truly lives out the Gospel message on a daily basis.
Saturday 5 p.m.
Sunday 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
MASS IS CURRENTLY BEING OFFERED IN THE CHURCH HALL DURING RENOVATION.
Weekday mass will resume on Tuesday, July 7th at 8 a.m. in Church Hall.
Eucharistic Adoration will resume on Friday, September 4th at noon.
If you need to drop off your contribution please use the mail slot next to the office door.
If you need to contact a staff member please call the office and arrangements can be made to speak with them.
In the event of a death or the need for anointing please call the office at 414-761-0480.
Readings for the week of July 5, 2020
- Sunday: Zec 9:9-10 / Ps 145:1-2, 8-9, 10-11, 13-14 [cf. 1] / Rom 8:9, 11-13 / Mt 11:25-30
- Monday: Hos 2:16, 17b-18, 21-22 / Ps 145:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [8a] / Mt 9:18-26
- Tuesday: Hos 8:4-7, 11-13 / Ps 115:3-4, 5-6, 7ab-8, 9-10 [9a] / Mt 9:32-38
- Wednesday: Hos 10:1-3, 7-8, 12 / Ps 105:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [4b] / Mt 10:1-7
- Thursday: Hos 11:1-4, 8e-9 / Ps 80:2ac and 3b, 15-16 [4b] / Mt 10:7-15
- Friday: Hos 14:2-10 / Ps 51:3-4, 8-9, 12-13, 14 and 17 [17b] / Mt 10:16-23
- Saturday: Is 6:1-8 / Ps 93:1ab, 1cd-2, 5 [1a] / Mt 10:24-33
- Next Sunday: Is 55:10-11 / Ps 65:10, 11, 12-13, 14 [Lk 8:8] / Rom 8:18-23 / Mt 13:1-23 or 13:1-9