When is reconciliation offered? Saturdays, 4:00PM-4:30PM, or by appointment or
Call the parish office to set up an appointment, 414-761-0480.
Who can prepare to receive reconciliation?
- Baptized children ages 7 and up may prepare for their first reconciliation the fall of their First Communion year. Children ages 7-8 attend two family sessions a month in addition to the Family Faith Formation Program, receiving their First Reconciliation in December.
- Baptized children 9 years and older attend two separate family sessions a month with materials at their age level in addition to the Family Faith Program in the fall, receiving their First Reconciliation in December.
- Unbaptized children ages 7 and up receive reconciliation preparation through the Rite of Christian Initiation for Children. For more information go to (add link to Baptism page here).
- Baptized adults (18+) add link to RCIA
- Unbaptized adults (18+) add link to RCIA
Interested in preparing for Reconciliation, or would you like more information?
For children (ages 17 and under) contact Mary Jo Hennemann, Director of Religious Education, by calling 414-761-0480 x115 or by emailing [email protected].
Adults (18+) contact Fred Hang, Pastoral Associate, by calling 414-761-0480 x113 or by emailing [email protected].